How to Invest in Higher Education: A Financial Speculation Tax
by Rudy Fichtenbaum
President, American Association of Universtiy Professors
Professor of Economics, Wright State University
To download this paper, please click here.
Connect with us!
Contact us at via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On The Issues
- Markets, Technology, and the Purpose of Education Posted on: Dec 16th, 2014
- Undermining Affordability and Access to Higher Education Posted on: Dec 8th, 2014
- Free College — Not Just a Pipe Dream Posted on: Nov 19th, 2014
- Adjuncts, Faculty Working Conditions, and Student Learning Conditions Posted on: Oct 30th, 2014
- What Helps Students Learn? Posted on: Aug 21st, 2014
View Our Research Reports
- Who is Professor “Staff,” and how can this person teach so many classes? Posted on: Aug 2nd, 2012
- Closing the Door, Increasing Gap: Who’s not going to (community) college? Posted on: Apr 2nd, 2012